Bible Gateway's Verse of the Day

Bible Verse of the Day

Sunday, April 21, 2013

I Turn To You- Selah - PRAISE MY LORD JESUS CHRIST!


CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO HEAR "I TURN TO YOU - SELAH" - AMAZING SONG TO BEGIN THIS MORNING!

Have an exalted day! Praise Jesus and our Father God for another miraculous day to oblige Him through service, praise, worship and love.  The Lord Jesus has granted each of us one more day to serve, worship, praise, and be devoted to Him along with our brothers and sisters by means of Him.

Please, take a few moments when you pray today to say your prayers for my husband and me; we are suffering much spiritual warfare pointlessly. Throughout the night I awakened having complications with my Narcolepsy/Catalepsy triggering acute physical trembling and deprivation of muscle control. My husband's blood sugar plummeted during the night to "7"; that is despairingly low (near the capacity for a diabetic coma). Praise Jesus and God he endured without going into a diabetic coma!

We persistently pray without ceasing considering the fight we are undergoing concerning the attack of the enemy in our personal life presently. Our plans to attend church services for the past month tend to suffer arrows of fire keeping us from attending services physically for one reason or another. Several weeks ago, my husband and I were sick from a virus that took several weeks to overcome. In conjunction with each passing day, there are other diverse attacks on our spiritual strengths. Regardless that we are unable to attend physically church services, praise God and Jesus Christ we have the ability to attend online services at our home church. I know that Jesus will continue to help us through these burdens and enemy attacks where we can begin to feel better physically.

I know the most prevalent reason that we are undergoing these enemy attacks; the enemy is trying to stop the work Jesus has me doing on spreading His Word via blogging, praying, Bible study, and numerous other studies that are helping to bring strength spiritually to my life as well as to my husband’s life. Moreover, Jesus Christ is encouraging David and me with spiritual strengths we never knew existed within us. We are growing spiritually and our love for one another along with our love and understanding for humanity is growing stronger daily. I pray that each of you have an exalted day with the Lord Jesus, AMEN!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use respectful language. Keep in mind this is a Christ Centered Blog.